A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gagliardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gagliardi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gagliardi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagliardi graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gagliardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Gagliardi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Gagliardi practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gagliardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Gagliardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.