A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gagliardi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagliardi graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gagliardi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gagliardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gagliardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Gagliardi practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Gagliardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Gagliardi, Dr. Bess Gagliardi, Dr. Bessie Gagliardi, Dr. Beth Gagliardi, Dr. Betsy Gagliardi, Dr. Bette Gagliardi, Dr. Bettie Gagliardi, Dr. Bettina Gagliardi