Dr. Elizabeth Galan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Galan?

Couldn't diagnose Cancer. In fact too inept to even suggest a referral.

Posted on May 7th, 2017

Went to her for 11 years. The last four I presented with anemia, malnutrition, and very high and continually rising blood protein levels. Her prescription, take more supplements as levels continued to drop. After 2 years, I went to WebMD, anemia with high blood proteins is only found in patients with Multiple Myeloma. Two more years of weight loss (45 lbs) and further deteriorating health, I finally consulted another family practice. Celiac and stage 3 Multiple Myeloma in a few months. When I finally saw my oncologist and separately with the world's top Myeloma expert who treats me, both registered their disgust that a supposed Physician was so inept as the records clearly showed. I knew her before she went to med school, we worked for the same chemical company. She needs to quit practicing medicine and just do tanning. I was weeks from death, only saved by switching to top doctors, who were willing to use medicines of label to save me. I would only recommend her to someone trying to put down their pet or relative.

Great surgical skills

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I've been to this doctor's office several times for medical attention and laser skin care. It's very consistent: very little wait time, everybody's pleasant, comfortable waiting rooms. My biopsies were painless and the diagnoses on target. Likewise, I'm very satisfied with my "filler" and botox injections. This doctor works steadfastly and is focused. I love "getting in and getting out."

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr Galan has a lot of professionalism and though she may seem quiet and stand-offish, she is really nice and has a great sense of humor. Once you've had an initial visit as a first time patient, she takes you in quickly when you need to be seen. She recently followed up on a cats can my husband had at another hospital and was thorough with testing. I am grateful she did, because he was diagnosed with pappilary thyroid cancer. Her staff is pleasant, the wait time is great, and the office atmosphere is nice, with leather sofas you can sit on while you wait. I've seen lower ratings of her and in me and my husbands experience I would have to disagree with the lower rating. She is definitely a doctor you want when you are sick.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

worse experience ever, did not listen to concerns or problems, sent home with no help, no tests

Posted on November 9th, 2016