Family Practitioner

52 Peck Rd
Ste E
Torrington, CT 06790
860-482-6513
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great surgical skills  |  show details
by BJ on Oct 10th, 2013

I've been to this doctor's office several times for medical attention and laser skin care. It's very consistent: very little wait time, everybody's pleasant, comfortable waiting rooms. My biopsies were painless and the diagnoses on target. Likewise, I'm very satisfied with my "filler" and botox injections. This doctor works steadfastly and is focused. I love "getting in and getting out."

|  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr Galan has a lot of professionalism and though she may seem quiet and stand-offish, she is really nice and has a great sense of humor. Once you've had an initial visit as a first time patient, she takes you in quickly when you need to be seen. She recently followed up on a cats can my husband had at another hospital and was thorough with testing. I am grateful she did, because he was diagnosed with pappilary thyroid cancer. Her staff is pleasant, the wait time is great, and the office atmosphere is nice, with leather sofas you can sit on while you wait. I've seen lower ratings of her and in me and my husbands experience I would have to disagree with the lower rating. She is definitely a doctor you want when you are sick.

|  show details
Mar 3rd, 2009

worse experience ever, did not listen to concerns or problems, sent home with no help, no tests