Overall Review

3.4

no change

October 10th, 2013
Great surgical skills
I've been to this doctor's office several times for medical attention and laser skin care. It's very consistent: very little wait time, everybody's pleasant, comfortable waiting rooms. My biopsies were painless and the diagnoses on target. Likewise, I'm very satisfied with my "filler" and botox injections. This doctor works steadfastly and is focused. I love "getting in and getting out."

April 25th, 2012
Dr Galan has a lot of professionalism and though she may seem quiet and stand-offish, she is really nice and has a great sense of humor. Once you've had an initial visit as a first time patient, she takes you in quickly when you need to be seen. She recently followed up on a cats can my husband had at another hospital and was thorough with testing. I am grateful she did, because he was diagnosed with pappilary thyroid cancer. Her staff is pleasant, the wait time is great, and the office atmosphere is nice, with leather sofas you can sit on while you wait. I've seen lower ratings of her and in me and my husbands experience I would have to disagree with the lower rating. She is definitely a doctor you want when you are sick.

March 3rd, 2009
worse experience ever, did not listen to concerns or problems, sent home with no help, no tests