inactive

Elizabeth A Gall DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 28th, 2015
physician
As a physician who has known Dr. Gall for over 10 years, I can honestly say she is one of the finest and most respected physicians at UPMC Hamot. Most of the doctors and nurses at our institution would request Dr. Gall if their loved one was in the hospital. She is truly a wonderful and caring physician .

March 12th, 2014
Dr. Beth Gall took excellent care of my aunt while she has been at UPMC Hamot. I really appreciated the time she took to explain how sick my aunt was to my uncle and myself. She took the time to follow up with me on a personal level and it was so appreciated. She is very caring and is an excellent physician. Thank you so much!!

June 12th, 2013
mother
Dr Gall Discouraged Basic Diagnostic test for my mother.I feel My mother was mislead that if test not done, She could go home sooner. Sent to Rehab facility and Died shortly after.I am a Very experienced health care Professional. Dr Gall's Goal was to throw her over the Cliff as fast as possible. Poor elderly pt on Medicare.