Dr. Elizabeth Gall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Gall?

physician

Posted on March 28th, 2015

As a physician who has known Dr. Gall for over 10 years, I can honestly say she is one of the finest and most respected physicians at UPMC Hamot. Most of the doctors and nurses at our institution would request Dr. Gall if their loved one was in the hospital. She is truly a wonderful and caring physician .

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Dr. Beth Gall took excellent care of my aunt while she has been at UPMC Hamot. I really appreciated the time she took to explain how sick my aunt was to my uncle and myself. She took the time to follow up with me on a personal level and it was so appreciated. She is very caring and is an excellent physician. Thank you so much!!

mother

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Dr Gall Discouraged Basic Diagnostic test for my mother.I feel My mother was mislead that if test not done, She could go home sooner. Sent to Rehab facility and Died shortly after.I am a Very experienced health care Professional. Dr Gall's Goal was to throw her over the Cliff as fast as possible. Poor elderly pt on Medicare.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry for your loss, Janet. And I've left this up long enough to allow you to grieve. I realize you may be looking for someone to blame for your mother's death, but you and I both know that this review is not only dishonest but also slanderous. You have never met me nor stepped foot into my office (I actually don't even have one because I'm a hospitalist). Your MOTHER was my patient and my responsibilities were to honor HER wishes, which I did. The remainder of your family backed up her decision. You know that to be the truth. The family members that actually met me and witnessed my interactions with your mother, were appreciative of the many hours of family meetings we held. Your mother was a very sweet woman and the many members of your family that I met were very kind. It was a pleasure to have met them. In the future, however, I suggest you refrain from posting such dishonest reviews.

COPD