A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Galloway, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Galloway has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Mumford Galloway MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Galloway practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Galloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Galloway practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Critical Care Practitioners.