A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garofalo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Garofalo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Garofalo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Garofalo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Amy Garofalo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Garofalo practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Garofalo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Garofalo practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.