A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garofalo
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Garofalo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Garofalo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Garofalo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Amy Garofalo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Garofalo practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Garofalo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Garofalo practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.