A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Garreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Garreau, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Garreau, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abnormal pap smear management
- Contraception choices
- Fibroid treatments
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Garreau graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Garreau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Garreau MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Garreau practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Garreau has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Garreau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warrenton, VA.
See Warrenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.