A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gaskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gaskins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaskins graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gaskins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Gaskins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Gaskins practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gaskins has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Gaskins practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Primary Care Doctors.