A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gawey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gawey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gawey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gawey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Parro Gawey MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Gawey practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gawey has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Gawey practices Dermatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists.