Dr. Elizabeth Gawey MD Patient Reviews

August 16th, 2013
RUDE staff
I suspect her staff is from New York City. So rude, inflexible, uncaring, and NOT helpful. Dr. Lowe is fabulous though, if you can make it past the hateful reception/scheduling biddies.

June 19th, 2013
Irresponsible
Dr. Gawey is not a good doctor. She had me on antibiotics for acne for many years and never explained the negative effects they can have on your health if on them for an extended period of time. She only offers quick solutions (drugs) to treat symptoms and does not offer other holistic approaches to skin problem, particularly acne. She never spent more than 8 minutes with me and always seemed rushed. She also overcharges for small cosmetic procedures like chemical peels and wart removal. If your going to spend the money, invest in another doctor.

April 22nd, 2013
Unacceptable
I had an appointment for a certain day and the office called and made me reschedule because the doctor was not coming in that day. If I did not take that day they offered I would have had to wait three more months. Once I finally had an appointment and arrived on time, I sat in the waiting room for over 50 minutes. Then I was put in a patient room to wait even longer. Definitely unprofessional and not worth it.

April 26th, 2010
I scheduled an appointment for right after lunch and had to knock 15 minutes past 1 for them to unlock the door to the waiting room, then wait another half hour to be seen. I have an hour drive to get to this doctor's office and still had to come in for separate appointments that could easily have been combined, which also cost me an additional copay. The doctor is falsely cheery, impersonal, afraid of eye contact. I will not be back.

March 4th, 2010
Why do they even take appointments?
I waited over one hour before having to leave to go back to work. Never even got to see the Dr. Gawey. Had I known I needed to ask for the entire afternoon off for a minor checkup I would have. Do not see her unless you have nothing going on that day.