Dr. Elizabeth Geary MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 30th, 2008
Amazing
Dr. Geary is the best psychiatrist I've ever had. I saw her for about two years, during a time when I was going through many changes in my life. She helped me through my darkest hours. Because I've moved around a lot, I've had to change psychiatrists and psychologists many times in my life; I've been in therapy with 7 different psychiatrists, 8 different psychologists, and only 1 MD besides Dr. Geary who offered medication management as well as therapy. Dr. Geary was everything I needed her to be. She says that I did a lot of work, and though I know it's true, I also think that I couldn't have done it without her. I lived with depression for about a decade before I found her. She got me on the right meds and she got me talking about the issues I needed to face in my life. And guess what... I'm not depressed anymore. Yes, I have difficult days, and yes, I'm still on medication and I still see a therapist now and then, but Dr. Geary changed my life. I don't know if she can do that for everyone, but she certainly did that for me.