A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gibson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gibson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gibson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Gibson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gibson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Gibson practices Pediatrics near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Pediatricians.