Dr. Elizabeth Anne Gibson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gibson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Gibson practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Gibson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians and Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.