A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gibson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gibson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gibson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans