A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gifford, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gifford
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gifford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Dahl Gifford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Gifford practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Gifford practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.