A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gifford, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gifford
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gifford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Dahl Gifford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Gifford practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Gifford practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.