A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gingrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gingrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingrich graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Gingrich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gingrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Gingrich practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Gingrich practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Middlebury, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and Millersburg, IN.
See Middlebury Family Physicians and Middlebury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.