Dr. Elizabeth Ginsburg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 16th, 2016
Dr. Ginsburg is wonderful! She took the time to go over everything very patiently with my husband and I and made sure that all of our questions were answered and ensured that we knew that we could call the office with any additional questions. Her office staff is quick to relay results and very pleasant to work with. Great experience!

January 18th, 2015
dr. Ginsburg is a great clinician, highly intelligent and decades of experience and expertise. I highly recommend this doctor. BT

February 17th, 2014
America's Top Doctor
Dr. Ginsburg is a brilliant scientist and medical professional. She is one of the most knowledgeable experts in the field of reproductive science. Brigham and Women's Center for Infertility is always in the top 3 for success rates in the state of Massachusetts for SART data. Some say she isn't warm and fuzzy, but I disagree. She is smart, honest and gets results!

May 15th, 2012
Informative and Supportive
My husband and I both agree that Dr. Ginsburg puts us at ease. There is a reason she is recognized for the work she does because she gets great results and also spends as much time with us as we need. She encourages us to come in with questions written out so we dont leave without the information we need. I've literally sat there and asked question after question and she consistently gives a clear, concise answer and is brutally honest when needed. We were referred by a friend and feel lucky to have such a great doctor close to home.

August 9th, 2010
Dr. Ginsberg made it clear that she wanted to get me out of her office as quickly as possible and was visibly annoyed when I asked questions about her treatment plan, side effects of the powerful drugs prescribed, or even how she made a diagnosis. I left unsatisfied and cried on the way home. Dr. Ginsberg may have success, but she is not an empathetic or patient woman. Needless to say, I cancelled my follow-up appointment.