A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn, Pediatric Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleghorn graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gleghorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gleghorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Gleghorn practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Fremont Pediatric Specialists.