A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn, Pediatric Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleghorn graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gleghorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth E Gleghorn MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Gleghorn practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Gleghorn practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Fremont Pediatric Specialists.