A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Goff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Goff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Goff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Goff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Goff practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Goff has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Goff practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Laurys Station, PA and Center Valley, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.