A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Golladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Golladay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Golladay graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Golladay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center
- Carl R Darnall Army Medical Center
- Tripler Army Med Ctr, Honolulu, Hi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Carol Golladay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Golladay practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Golladay has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Golladay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.