Dr. Elizabeth Goodman MD is female, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine - Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
- Metro West Medical Center - Framingham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Goodman practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Goodman practices Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine - Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Adolescent Specialists, Boston Addiction Specialists, and Boston Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Goodman, Dr. Bess Goodman, Dr. Bessie Goodman, Dr. Beth Goodman, Dr. Betsy Goodman, Dr. Bette Goodman, Dr. Bettie Goodman, Dr. Bettina Goodman