A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gore, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gore graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Gore MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Gore practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gore has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Gore practices Radiation Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.