A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Forest Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Greenfield MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near South Richmond Hill, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Pediatricians and South Richmond Hill Pediatric Specialists.