A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Forest Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Greenfield practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Pediatricians and South Richmond Hill Endocrinologists.