A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Grynberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grynberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grynberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Grynberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grynberg graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Grynberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VA Hospital-Bedford
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Wanda Grynberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Grynberg practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Grynberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Grynberg practices Psychiatry near Bedford, MA.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.