inactive

Elizabeth A Gunther DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2016
"Super Doctor"
Dr Gunther is the most knowledgeable, sincere, compassionate, patient Dr. I have ever been to. The Practice of medicine to her is a true gift from God. She definitely knows her stuff!! Im sure this Dr. Had to graduate w the highest honors, and to be quite frank.....She gets the highest honors from me!!!!! Can I say THANKU DR. GUNTHER for being you...I know you are the best in MY book!! I travel from the Keys just to go to her!!!

August 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!!!!!

June 2nd, 2014
Trustworthy, experienced and caring
Dr. Gunther has been my primary physician for the past few years and also provided care to my sister who is now deceased. Dr. Gunther has always been available to answer questions and to provide medical services. During my sister's long and complex medical difficulties, Dr. Gunther visited with her daily whenever she was hospitalized and showed compassion and dedication beyond that of most other physicians involved in her care. I highly recommend Dr. Gunther and feel fortunate to have chosen her as my primary doctor.

June 21st, 2013
Store Manager
Elizabeth A Gunther is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. She is very competent, spends all the time you need to help heal you. She is kind and has strong work ethics. Her staff is awesome and treat you with dignity and respect. I am alive today because of the care and concern she has given to me. You would be blessed if you choose her as your new family doctor.

July 10th, 2012
Great diagnostic and bedside manner
We "inherited" Dr. Gunther and immediately knew it was going to be a good fit. She is not only easy to relate to, she is caring and thorough. Good doctor for either men or women.