Dr. Elizabeth Haase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Haase?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Haase?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2015

exploits patient relationships in confidentiality waiver

First Experience: At first I thought she was professional. She told me that help was right around the corner. Then she asked me if I could sign a confidentiality waver in case she needed to talk to my family. Second experience: After grooming me in front of my family, she told me that "getting better was really up to me". Third Experience: My family liked her. They stopped listening to me. if I didn't go see her, they thought I didn't really have problems, or that I didn't care about fixing my life. Fourth Experience: She used the confidentiality waver to communicate against my will with my relatives. They were all on her side as I gained 40lbs on seroquil. Now, I have an enlarged heart and high blood pressure. Fifth Experience: She told my girlfriend she liked her in a small group meeting. "Well, I love your girlfriend." the next day my girlfriend went online and found more drugs for me to take to cure my mental illness. If I didn't take them, I wasn't caring for myself, she thought. .....I was trapped. Conclusion: There is no reason why my ptsd should be curable, but the last thing you want to do is trust this woman with your child or friends. They will alienate you.

November 20th, 2015

Dr. Haase is incredibly smart and insightful. She has given me tools to use over and over in various areas of my life. She has helped me see myself and my relationships more clearly now and I am truly grateful for her therapy. I would highly recommend her.

June 28th, 2013

Best of the best--Brilliant, insightful, kind

I would highly recommend Dr. Haase. She is very smart and accurate with her analysis. She is kind, patient and flexible as well.

October 30th, 2012

Wonderful

Very kind and patient doctor. Very knowledgeable.

February 21st, 2011

Dr. Seroquel

1. She told me she was a mental health "expert", and that "you should not try to treat yourself." 2. But, she gave "no specific advice". none.3. After a year of seeing her, she told me, "it is up to you to make all of the changes in your life."...Where did the "educated expert" go?

November 16th, 2010

Top Notch

Top notch psychoanalyst and one of the best in her field. Thoughtful and insightful always. Was her patient for nearly 8 years and only left due to relocation. If you are seeking quality care, go to Dr. Haase.

September 16th, 2010

None better

Educated dr. that really listens and responds.

September 20th, 2017