A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Haglind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Haglind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haglind
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Haglind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Haglind, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haglind graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Haglind has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Haglind BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Haglind practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Haglind has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Haglind practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Endocrinologists.