A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hale, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from New York University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Hale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Hale MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Hale practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hale has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Hale practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Surgeons.