Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Harrington
Dr. Elizabeth Harrington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Harrington is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Harrington has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Harrington has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Elizabeth Harrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Martin Harrington
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Benjamin Mizrachy
New York, NY 0.03 mi55
Dr. Tikva Jacobs
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.04 mi19