A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Harrington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Harrington, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Bernstein Harrington MD is a female Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Harrington practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.