A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Harrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Harrington, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Bernstein Harrington MD is a female Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Harrington practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.