Dr. Elizabeth Harrington Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Harrington?

July 22nd, 2017

She Knows What She's Doing

Dr Harrington has been treating me with non-invasive surgery forvaricose veins and she is very professional.

February 3rd, 2015

Poor bedside manner

This doctor needs a class on bedside manner. Office is extremely disorganized and the patient exam rooms are the size of closets. Waiting times are extremely long and when you finally see the doctor she doesn't spend more than 30 seconds.

March 13th, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Harrington saved my leg on 2 occasions. I am a 42 year old male with a rare congenital vascular problem. I first saw Dr. Harrington in 1999, where she performed an emergency bypass on my leg. 13 years later I needed it again and Dr. Harrington admitted me the same day and performed 2 more bypasses on my leg due to complications. I live in NJ, over an hour away, and she is not on my insurance plan but I still come to see her often and pay out of pocket, which I am more than happy to do. She has a great bedside manner, is extremely knowledgeable and went to great lengths to save my leg. Her staff is great, especially Carlos who does the sonograms. Nicest guy and explains everything. I highly recommend her for anyone with a vascular issue.

November 27th, 2013

Crazy

I was referred to her by my PCP and i believed that he had made a good choice by referring me to Dr. Harrington. He diagnoses was accurate but she should go back to school and take lessons on how to treat her patients.

November 16th, 2012

Do Not Go To Her

I was referred to this woman 13 years ago & had a horrible experience. She was dismissive, spent no time with me and, due to misinformation given to me by her, I wound up with a venous stasis ulcer on my ankle. Now, 13 years later, I was referred to her again. I didn't realize it was the same lady until I saw her face and couldn't believe this woman is still getting referrals from doctors. SAME STORY - no eye contact, didn't introduce herself, spent almost zero time with me, barely looked at my ankle and after the nurse put an unna boot on me and I tried to ask her a question, she practically yelled at me, "...it will be fine!" and walked off. Dismissed again! The nurse whispered the answer to my question - can you believe it? I've never left a bad review for a doctor before, but this woman sent me running to my computer. Stay away!!!!

September 4th, 2012

Do not put you health in her hand unless you want to have a good health

This doctor has the worst practice ever. Besides the fact that her office is badly rubbed she had the oddasity to charge me a co-payment after she only spent 4 mins on the initial visit. Her medical assistant answered the questions that I tried asking her but she ignored me and went on to the next patient. She had me do a sonogram but did not even bother to explain te findings. Then she had her rude billing company harrasing me for the co-payment. I contacted my insurance so they would not pay for a 4 minute visit.

July 26th, 2012

She never examined me and has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced

She said "Wear the socks and have a nice life". Not call us if you see any changes or what to look for. Discuss a little about any future cures or treatments. Discuss what not to do to worsen the situation not that she discussed what I did to get it. She has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. Just because other people have much worse cases, doesn't mean I should be totally ignored. She is really a great surgeon and I am sure she is brilliant based on her education and awards. But that doesn't mean she is good for me. I know what I want. I cured my gastritis not my doctor. When I called that doctor he said "You don't have cancer so don't make a big deal out of it" I was miserable. So I changed my diet and researched everything. Now I have it totally under control and rarely take a pill. I don't know what these doctors are thinking but I have a top education and make great money. Why they can't take 5 minutes to get my questions answered. She refused to answer them. Sending her gifts certainly won't help as I tried that.

July 21st, 2012

Worst Doctor I Ever Had

I saw Dr. Harrington for 3 years only because her staff was outstanding except for her receptionist/scheduler. Dr. Harrington herself is terrible. I had plebitis and a DVT - she would not even look at my leg. Her office is packed with people. I typically waited over an hour, sometimes two or three hours, to see her. My office "consultations" lasted less than 30 seconds. Seriously. She would send me in to get an ultrasound and "see" me again for less than 30 seconds and tell me to schedule another appointment. She aparently makes her money by filling her waiting room and treatment rooms and running procedures, But her technician is excellent. He explained my condition to me, made theraupeutic suggestions, he is a real healer in the office. Her physician assistants and surgical director were also excellent. They listen, advocate for patients with Dr. Harrington and they care and follow through when the receptionist or Dr. Harrington screw up. Dr. Harrington is boorish, inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful. She talks loudly about patients' conditions in th eoffice. One time Dr. Harrington disappeared and her staff were frantically trying to locate her for almost an hour while she had patients in the treatment rooms and waiting rooms. The staff was frantic because there was a very sick patient in one of the treatment rooms who she was treating when she walked out of the office without telling her staff where she was going. She did not answer her cell phone. Eventuially the patient walked out of the office. When she returned and her stadff wanted to follow up with th epatient, Dr. Harrington loudly declared "that's his problem." After Dr. Harrington's surgicval director left, I found another vascular doctor. I miss the doppler technician and the assistants. But I am glad not to be seeing Dr. Harrington.

March 25th, 2012

She will save your life!

She is the best doctor I've ever seen.She saved my mothers life.Every other doctors wants to do the amputation for her leg but Dr Harrington guaranteed me that she can save her leg.And she did it!It's not enough to say thank you for her.I definitely suggest her.

December 8th, 2011

there was an emergency in the office so my visit only took 3 and half hours. the doctor actually was speaking telling my situation in the doorway while talking to another patient

November 15th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I was seen by Dr. Harrington for a second opinion and it was the best decision I made. She was able to properly dignose me and her test showed things a hosptial test didn't even see. I'm so greatful to of been able to be referred to such a great doctor. Everyone was so nice and knowelegable.

October 10th, 2011

Read the Reviews

I was a patient of dr bajakan before she left the practice and was left with Dr. Harrington. I was going to Dr harrington because my toe was infected and she wanted to do an amputation. I refused and it was the best desicion I took. I went to another vascular doctor for a second opinion and he told me that she was not using the appropiate cream for my toe. He changed my treatment and now my toe healed. Honestly this doctor is overated.