Dr. Elizabeth Hatcher MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Topeka, KS

3.0

January 1st, 2014
Sessions with Dr. Hatcher
Dr. Hatcher is an extremely competent psychiatrist who takes a serious interest in all of her patients. She often is late because she takes so much time with each patient. If you have to wait, it will be worth it. I had great difficulty taking appropriate drugs and she spent hours with me changing my medications to meet my needs. She often would bring or mail me articles on topics that were discussed the previous week, and I had the feeling that she thought of her patients at all times even though she would not want us to know it. She is a wonderful person, and you will not regret an appointment with her.

April 21st, 2008
Board Certified? I disagree!
This doctor is the spaciest doctor I have ever encountered in my life. She does not return phone calls, she does not write perscriptions correctly, I think she gives out samples for medications whether you should be taking it or not. She is ALWAYS at least an hour late for her appointments. How this woman ever made it through medical school is still a mystery to me. Her office staff is also extremely rude. I would discourage any one from ever receiving care from her.