A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hatfield-Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatfield-Keller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hatfield-Keller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield-Keller graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hatfield-Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Hatfield-Keller MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Hatfield-Keller practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hatfield-Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Hatfield-Keller practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.