Dr. Ellizabeth Hatton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellizabeth Hatton?

February 27th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Hatton truly cares about her patients and I felt very welcomed by her and her staff. Could not recommend more!!

November 23rd, 2015

I have been with this amazing doctor and staff for over 15 years. Dr. Hatton is sweet, knowledgeable and accommodating. Her staff, each and everyone have them has treated me with respect kindness and the best care. They are the best!

May 16th, 2015

Stay Away!!!

This was not only the worst doctor my husband and I ever had, but she also had the worst receptionist ever! It seemed like they disliked us, and they didn't even know us. We are very friendly people! Whenever my husband, or myself had anything wrong with our health, Dr. Hatton wouldn't even see us. When we would call the office, the rude receptionist would say that we needed to see a specialist! This was even when I woke up with a very itchy rash on my hands from lavender lotion that I loaded on my hands, then put gloves on, so I would wake up with no dry skin, but instead had itchy bumps all over them. Dr. Hatton had to give me a referral to a dermatologist, which I had to wait for a month for an appointment. Meanwhile I had to get about a dozen anti-itch creams to try and deal with the rash until the appointment! I have never had a primary care doctor that would not treat small problems! The last straw was when my husband was having surgery on the 5th of May, and the surgeons office made the appointment with Dr. Hatton's office to get cleared for surgery. The only appointment they could get for him, was the day before surgery at 2:30. The 4th came, and the rude as always receptionist said that the appointment was for 12:30, not 2:30! We asked if she could fit him in, and she said that Dr. Hatton already told her, that we had to reschedule! I said that his surgery was the following day, and that if she didn't clear him, his much needed surgery would be cancelled. The receptionist said no, and to reschedule! Needless to say, his surgery was not only cancelled because of a 5 minute checkup, but he was discharged from his Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dr. Christopher Hamill, because, as we were told by his office manager, the surgery was scheduled for 3 hours at the hospital, and that is how Dr. Hamill makes his living, and now it was cancelled at the last minute so the spot couldn't be filled!!!

May 25th, 2010

Our family has been with Dr. Hatton for many years. I find her a very caring, down to earth Dr. If she doesn't have answers to your problem she will research or find a Dr. that can help you. Listens to your problems and doesn't treat you like you are just another number. She is excellent.

April 24th, 2017