A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hazel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hazel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazel graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Wright Hazel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Hazel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hazel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hazel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.