Dr. Elizabeth Heilman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Heilman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

family member

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr. Heilman was very pleasant and spent much time with us as a family; however, although she said she was familiar with the MRI, I found her explanation vague, and it was difficult pinning her down to details. I would likely not recommend her in a similar case, as this is an acute, and potentially serious condition, which I felt we had to keep asking her . She impressed me with a seemingly lack of confidence. I was disappointed at this appointment at Kaiser RWC.

Posted on October 14th, 2016