Physiatrists

Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
1150 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063
650-299-2000
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  family member  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2014

She was very pleasant and spent a lot of time with us as a family.She stated she had reviewed the MRI; however, I found her explanations vague and difficult to pin down.She did not instill confidence or trust, and I would be hard pressed to recommend her to others, as, at least in our case, this is an acute neck disc problem, with the potential of serious side effects if not handled properly by both Physician and pt.I would say she is a very caring person, but in this case, needed to have done her homework so she could really educate this pt.I actually expected a higher quality of care at this Kaiser facility.

|  family member  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2014

Dr. Heilman was very pleasant and spent much time with us as a family; however, although she said she was familiar with the MRI, I found her explanation vague, and it was difficult pinning her down to details. I would likely not recommend her in a similar case, as this is an acute, and potentially serious condition, which I felt we had to keep asking her . She impressed me with a seemingly lack of confidence. I was disappointed at this appointment at Kaiser RWC.