Dr. Elizabeth Hein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Hein?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Hein?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 28th, 2013

Great doctor!

Dr. Hein was absolutely wonderful with my daughter. After my daughter got home from an MRI, she had a febrile seizure. I placed a phone call to the hospital and was immediately put through to Dr. Hein. She gave me medical advice and called ahead to our local hospital to let them know we were on the way. Thanks to Dr. Hein, we were able to get immediate treatment and my daughter is now healthy!

Type 2 Diabetes