A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Henry, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Henry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Henry has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Henry practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Henry practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Radiation Oncology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ and Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists, Grand Rapids Pediatricians, and Grand Rapids Radiation Oncologists.