A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Henry, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Henry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Henry has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth H Henry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Henry practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Henry practices Ophthalmology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Ophthalmologists.