A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Henry, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Henry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Henry has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth H Henry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Henry practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Henry practices Ophthalmology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Ophthalmologists.