Dr. Elizabeth Heather Henry MD is female, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Radiation Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Henry, Ophthalmologist is Excellent. Dr. Henry has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Henry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Hypertension diabetes pediatrics and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Henry has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Henry practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Henry practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Radiation Oncology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists, Grand Rapids Pediatricians, and Grand Rapids Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Henry, Dr. Bess Henry, Dr. Bessie Henry, Dr. Beth Henry, Dr. Betsy Henry, Dr. Bette Henry, Dr. Bettie Henry, Dr. Bettina Henry