A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Henske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Henske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henske graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henske has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Henske practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Henske practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Pathologists.