A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Henske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Henske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henske graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henske has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth P Henske MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Henske practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Henske has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Henske practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.