A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Henske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henske
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Henske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henske graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henske has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth P Henske MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Henske practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Henske has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Henske practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.