A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hereford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hereford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hereford
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hereford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hereford, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hereford graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hereford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Hereford MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hereford practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hereford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hereford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Lodi Cardiologists.