A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hereford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hereford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hereford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hereford, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hereford graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hereford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Hereford MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hereford practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hereford has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Hereford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Cardiologists.