A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ho is Good. Dr. Ho has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Ho practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Ho practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Ho, Dr. Isabelle Ho, Dr. Lisa Ho, Dr. Bette Ho, Dr. Babette Ho, Dr. Marybeth Ho, Dr. Buffy Ho, Dr. Elsa Ho