A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp is Excellent. Dr. Hodapp has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodapp graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodapp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children`s Hospital
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hodapp practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Hodapp, Dr. Bess Hodapp, Dr. Bessie Hodapp, Dr. Beth Hodapp, Dr. Betsy Hodapp, Dr. Bette Hodapp, Dr. Bettie Hodapp, Dr. Bettina Hodapp