A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodapp
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hodapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodapp graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodapp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Hodapp MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hodapp practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.