A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodapp
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hodapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodapp graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hodapp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Hodapp MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hodapp practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hodapp practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.