A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Holper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Holper, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holper
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Holper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Holper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holper graduated from University of Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Holper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Mary Holper MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Holper practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Holper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Holper practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.