A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Holper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Holper, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Holper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holper graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Holper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Mary Holper MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Holper practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Holper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Holper practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.