Dr. Elizabeth Holt Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Holt?

Dr. Elizabeth Hotl

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I had complete thyroid removal and a gland. She has been patient, understanding, explains things until you get it. She is sweet and smart. Love going to her. Loredana Fogarty

Good and Bad

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr Holt is very difficult to make a appoint with, but enjoyed my visit when I finally got in to see her.(Waited 6 months) She explained things to me that other doctors had not. Left with a much better understanding of my problems.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Poor communication with patients, staff. No follow up.

Posted on September 21st, 2013

Extremely caring and I was at ease with Dr. Holt from the first minute I met her. I had thyroid cancer she recommended surgery and I am now cancer free for the past 18 mos with an excellent prognosis. Dr. Holt is the best.

Posted on January 21st, 2013

Very bright, insightful and easy to talk to!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Other than having to wait a little too long to be seen by Dr. Holt, I was totally impressed with her bedside manner, her knowledge of the disease, and the time she took to explain aspects of bloodwork to me.

very pleased with Dr. Holt's care

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr.Holt is nn insightful,attentive and intelligent physician who cares a great deal about her patients. There is no one better in endocrinology these days and I was lucky to find her on only my second attempt to find someone to follow my endocrinological problem. She has now been my physician for more than five years and I am very pleased with her care. As a health care provider myself, myself, I have very high standards which she continually meets.

Dr. Holt restored my faith in Endocrinology

Posted on August 9th, 2010

I came to Dr. Holt after using an endocrinologist who never followed up with me on out of range results I had received on a recent CBC. Fortunately, I had received a personal copy from the lab. Dr. Holt was thorough, reassuring, and tried to resolve the problems indicated in the CBC. She helped me to research the medications I was currently on and to find any possible changes in meds or health practices that might have led to the out of range numbers. If it were not for Dr. Holt's empathy and tenacity I would not have resolved my medical problems. Her staff was equally helpful and I will always be grateful to Dr. Holt for her kindness, insights, and guidance. Five stars for Dr. Holt!

Poor doctor who doesn't like questions

Posted on July 24th, 2010

I really disliked the way Dr. Holt talked down to me. She wouldn't test me for what I asked, and eventually told me I was looking for a disease.I had to fly across the country to be treated for a life-threatening disease, that she missed.

Posted on November 5th, 2016