Dr. Elizabeth Horton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

October 5th, 2016
Rude rude and rude
This doctor spent no time at all with me. She didn't explain anything or let me even tell her what was going on with me. She made me feel like I did not matter. She scared me and told me I needed a B12 shot immediately, yet did not give the shot in her office nor would help me to figure out how to get one. She then wrote me a script for it and the pharmacy had to call her and wait for her to return their call because she didn't properly fill the script out. I had to find a nurse friend to give me the shot from the script she wrote. A few times she actually waved her hands in the air at things I would attempt to ask or tell her about and she'd tell me there was nothing she could do about it. I shared something very personal with her in regards to my fears of having an MRI and she completely ignored what I had shared and said there was nothing she could do about the MRI that I would have to talk to the techs about my worries. My mother was with me as well, and she and I both felt like we this doctor was in a rush, did not care at all about what was going on with me, actually didn't even know what was going on with me because she wouldn't listen to anything I tried to share and wouldn't really ask me questions so that she could discover my problem. Dr. Horton's bed side manner is a complete zero! If I knew how to give a zero or negative star on here I would! I actually left our first appointment in tears. I left the second frustrated, and there will not be a third. I don't know how she has any patients!

August 28th, 2016
Dr Horton was placed as my Neurologist year 2001, brain injury. Dr Horton did great job. Best work... I just recently Started seeing Dr Horton again, an she does take time talk with me, an had few different test ran, to figure out problem. I would recommend Dr Horton, she does Great job for her patients and their health.

October 27th, 2014
Had appointment for neurological disorder . She dismissed all other doctors findings and basically called me crazy . With no testing. Switched to neurologist at another hospital who clearly sees the problem on a specialized test. One she failed to order.