A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hourihan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hourihan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hourihan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hourihan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hourihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hourihan practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Hourihan practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Hourihan, Dr. Bess Hourihan, Dr. Bessie Hourihan, Dr. Beth Hourihan, Dr. Betsy Hourihan, Dr. Bette Hourihan, Dr. Bettie Hourihan, Dr. Bettina Hourihan