A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Houser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Houser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Houser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Houser graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Houser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Elaine Houser MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Houser practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Houser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Houser practices Urology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Lake Hills, TX.
See Austin Urologists.