A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Houshmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Houshmand is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Houshmand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houshmand graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Houshmand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Houshmand MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Houshmand practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Houshmand has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Houshmand practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Mesquite Internists.