A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hueman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hueman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hueman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hueman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Hueman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hueman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hueman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Hueman practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.