A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hueman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hueman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hueman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hueman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hueman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hueman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hueman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Hueman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hueman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hueman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Hueman practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.