A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hull is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hull, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hull has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Hull MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Hull practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hull practices Emergency Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Emergency Physicians.