A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hunt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hunt, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Hunt MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Hunt practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.