A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hunt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hunt, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Hunt MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Hunt practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pediatricians.