A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hutchinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.