A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchinson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hutchinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hutchinson practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.