A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingulli
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ingulli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingulli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ingulli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Ingulli practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli practices Pediatric Nephrology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Nephrologists.