A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingulli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ingulli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ingulli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Ingulli practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli practices Pediatric Nephrology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatric Specialists.