Dr. Elizabeth Isbister MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 19th, 2014
doctor danger
BAD DOCTOR!!! She nearly cost us our child's life. My child who was suffering from severe asthma was accused by Dr. Elizabeth Isbister of FAKING her health problems. She got in my child's face and told her she knew she was faking and to knock it off. She just walked out of the room after insulting us and her staff had to chase after her on her way out the door to find out if they needed to do anything for us. She told them to tell me to send my child to school. Two days later we were in the hospital with lung functions down to 52%!

January 29th, 2014
Lack of caring
I wouldn't recommend this doctor at all. I have been suffering from allergies, food allergies and chronic sinus issues. She never asked the questions that she should have and because of that I spent enormous amounts of money on ER visits and medications. She could have spared me many years of ER visits and endless trips to the doctor. There are so many allergists that are far more advanced than what she can offer. If you want to get your allergies under control, I suggest you seek a second opinion. I did and it changed my life. If you're looking for relief, look elsewhere.

May 31st, 2011
Still assaulted by allergies
Very kind Doc but unable to relieve my symptoms. Another allergist started 4 prescriptions that got the runny nose/all night dry hacking cough under control within a week.

January 27th, 2011
Paula C - Patient for many years
She is the best doctor that I have ever gone too, highly recomend her, she is amazing with children too, kids will lover her, and nurses give the best allergy shots, sometimes I hardly feel them. Have never heard anything but people love her.

November 2nd, 2009
I liked Dr Isbister well enough to go back. However, I do not like one of her employees, so I will probably not go back.